Any guesses? .3.? Anyone?
1. Put your iPod/MP3 etc. on shuffle
2. Write down the first two lines of 25 songs
3. People must guess the song and artist
4. Searching the song or artist on Google etc. is against the rules
5. Avoid looking at the comments. That is a form of cheating
6. Tag people!
(Here we go!)
1. Who really knows what rights all the wrongs anyway? Who really cares what people do or say?
2. Feelin' like I got a front-row seat to watch everybody be happy. Can't even fit a smile on my face, it's so hard to not complain.
3. The secret side of me I never let ya see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it
4. Little girl, fourteen, flippin' through a magazine, says she wants to look that way. But her hair isn't straight, her body isn't fake, and she's always felt overweight
5. Do you like my sword, sword, sword my diamond sword, sword? You cannot afford, ford, ford my diamond sword, sword!
6. I feel fine, and I can smile, but I feel the anger coming. It's underneath, and I don't know why it's always overflowing
7. Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony, 'til slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing, and suddenly I see that I can't break free.
8. Get out your guns; battle's begun. Are you a saint or a sinner?
9. I saw you made it to the inside; you finally have a name. To call to you from the outside, but hey I'm okay.
10. I am toxic; I am so impure. I am dying inside; I'm dying for a cure.
11. I remember when we used to laugh about nothing at all; It was better than going mad.
12. Another day, another waiting game. A little different, but still the same.
13. Tonight, my head is spinning. I need something to pick me up.
14. Despite the lies that you're makin, your love is mine for the taking. My love is just waitin' to turn your tears to roses
15. Thank god it's Friday, and it's 3 PM. I'm standin' glancing at the clock; it's almost time for the weekend.
16. Screaming on the inside, I am frail and withered. Cover up the wounds that I can't hide.
17. We're not gonna be just a part of their game; We're not gonna be just the victims. They're taking our dreams, and they tear them apart 'til everyone's the same.
18. A shadow of myself, just who am I? (Scan horizons) A tragic mystery..
19. Tonight, I'm so alone; This sorrow takes ahold. Don't leave me here so cold.. (Never wanna feel so cold.)
20. (This one's obvious.
) Party rock is in the hooouse toniiight. Everybody just have a good time.
21. I hate feelin' like this, I'm so tired of trying to fight this. I'm asleep and all I dream of it waking to you
22. I'm just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am. Tryin' to trace my steps back here again, so many times
23. Come and sit by the fire son, and the morning will come soon. I'll tell you stories of a better time, in a place that we once knew.
24. Once upon a time, you could be a bad guy and you'd live to see another day. But now you never manage; boy, you'd be brain-damaged just to think that you could get away.
25. You pretend what you say you feel; You pretend that you're something special. All your lies that you hide behind: I see right through you, see right through you!